Jackie Walorski Net Worth 2022: Career, Lifestyle, Bio & Husband
Jackie Walorski Net Worth 2022: From 2013 until her passing in August 2022, Jacqueline R. Walorski, an American politician, served as the U.S. representative for Indiana’s 2nd congressional district. She was born on August 17, 1963, and died on August 3, 2022. She served as the 21st district’s representative in the Indiana House of Representatives from 2005 to 2010, and she is a Republican. In the general election, incumbent Democrat Joe Donnelly won the Indiana 2nd congressional district, barely defeating Republican nominee Walorski. In 2012, Walorski took up Donnelly’s seat, which he had abandoned to compete for the U.S. Senate. On August 3, 2022, an automobile tragedy in Indiana claimed the life of Walorski.
Jackie Walorski Career, Education, and Lifestyle:
- In the United States, Jackie Walorski was born in South Bend, Indiana.
- She was a well-known and skilled politician from the United States.
- From 2013 until her passing in 2022, she served as the 2nd congressional district representative for Indiana.
- In her last race, she easily won the Republican primary for the 2nd Congressional District in 2022.
- She started working when she was very young.
Jackie Walorski Net Worth 2022 Update:
In 2020–2021, her net worth saw a notable increase. So, at 58 years old, what is Jackie Walorski’s net worth? Being a successful politician is the main source of income for Jackie Walorski. She is an American native. Jackie Walorski’s wealth, earnings, salary, and other sources of income have all been calculated. It is collected that net worth ranged from $1 million to $5 million in 2022.
Defense: Walorski filed legislation on May 25, 2018, to quadruple the death gratuity paid by the United States to the families of military members killed in the line of duty. The bill would have doubled the present death gratuity of $100,000 to $200,000. According to the measure, the US would have given at least 60% of the compensation to the surviving spouse. Service members might have selected how to distribute the remaining 40%. The bill also proposed capping Congress members’ death benefits at $74,000. The cap would have resulted in a payment of nearly $100,000 less than the existing method.
Health care: Walorski voted to repeal the Affordable Care Act, popularly known as “Obamacare”.
Economy: Privatizing Social Security is something Walorski’s favorite. In March 2010, she stated, “I think the one thing we have to do is the thing that Bush actually tried to do a couple of years ago, which is privatized Social Security and allow people to invest in their own retirement.”
Personal life and death
Dean Swihart, a teacher from Mishawaka, and Walorski wed in 1995. She was a member of South Gate Church, an Assemblies of God megachurch in South Bend, and lived in Jimtown, an unincorporated suburban neighborhood west of Elkhart.
On August 3, 2022, a northbound car on State Road 19 turned left and hit Walorski’s car, which was southbound, head-on, resulting in four fatalities, including Walorski. This accident happened close to Nappanee, Indiana. Emma Thomson, Walorski’s communications director, and Zachery Potts, her district director, were killed along with the driver of the other vehicle and two other passengers in the congresswoman’s vehicle. The crash happened not far from the State Road 119 intersection.